Florida investment properties have just become a lot more appealing!
With UK Landlords facing more taxes it is no wonder there seems to be some grey clouds and uncertainty here in the UK. Some Landlords are looking at exit strategies and new investors are concerned.
Well here’s an idea …. why not invest in “The Sunshine State” of Florida, with this great scheme that is being presented:
You will not face a 3% Stamp Duty and you can spend up to six months basking in the glorious sunshine – plus there is a five year rental guarantee scheme!
Passport check, sun-cream check and profit check!!!
Read on to find out all the information about this great overseas investment opportunity.
Two New and Important Reasons Why UK Landlords Should Invest in Orlando Buy-To-Let Long-Term Income Villas:
- No New UK “Landlord Stamp Tax” (@3% VAT)
- 5-Year Guaranteed Rental Income @ $2,500 per month
“2016 can be a game-changing and unusually profitable year for astute UK landlords and international property investors in Florida”! So predicts Bill Cowie, a 30-year investment property veteran and Director of the Orlando-based BRITISH HOMES GROUP.
Headquartered next to Disney World, the Group is involved with a unique guaranteed lease-back villa community known as Rosemont Woods.
This long-awaited, predictable and reliable long-term investor scheme has been developed in association with Virgin Holidays (to secure their future bookings in “The Sunshine State”) and Contempo Homes, a leading Villa Management company in Central Florida, to help remove hands-on management responsibilities from UK villa owners and investors.
As Contempo Homes President Gary Leventhal notes:
“There is no other country in the Western World that provides the investment benefits to vacation home and other real estate investors that the USA does. Where else can an investor write-off every penny of mortgage interest, certain closing costs and all running costs, travel expenses to inspect the property twice-a-year AND be able to straight-line depreciate their investment in both the property and furniture?”
This Orlando villa investment programme is truly a “WIN WIN WIN” proposition for all concerned:
- VIRGIN HOLIDAYS secures needed future accommodations in Florida for 5+ years:
- INVESTORS’ enjoy 5-year, hassle-free lease-back income of $2,500 per month – with the option to renew the agreement for another 5 years and
- CONTEMPO HOMES has a growing portfolio of new luxury long-term villa management contracts – to add to their existing 12,000+ Management & Maintenance agreements.
That is why Rosemont Woods is already almost 80% sold-out!
Location, Location, Location!
The Orlando Business Journal recently observed (November 10, 2015) that “Orlando is among the top 10 markets for single rentals”: The Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford metropolitan statistical area is the second-best investment market in the U.S. for single-family rentals, according to a new report from HomeUnion, a California-based online real estate investment management firm. The top 10 US Landlord investment Markets include:
1. Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, North & South Carolina
2. Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, Florida
3. Baltimore-Columbia-Towson, Maryland
4. Cincinnati, Ohio
5. Jacksonville, Florida
6. Birmingham-Hoover, Alabama
7. Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida
8. Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson, Indiana
9. Milwaukee-Waukesha-West Allis, Wisconsin
10. Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, Tennessee
Over 60,000,000 visitors – and potential renters! – passed through Orlando in the first part of last year, almost the entire population of the UK!
That is why the BRITISH HOMES GROUP is confident that 2016 will be a bumper year for UK landlords investing in Buy-To-Let residential properties near Disney in “The Sunshine State” of Florida.
Please let is know if you would like more information on our:
- Long-term Orlando Villa Guaranteed Rental Income programmes and/or
- Short-term-rental holiday homes, year-round second-homes and other multi-unit residential investment properties.
It’s your choice of over 20,000 residential investment properties of all kinds, in all locations and at all prices – from “starter-priced” condominiums to multi-million dollar mansions at Disney’s super-luxurious “Golden Oak” community (www.disneygoldenoak.com) in Walt Disney World itself!
Why not contact us today?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Bill Cowie, Director
Orlando Florida, USA
US Mobile: (1) 407 620 7777
Office: (1) 407 777 9307
Serving UK and International Villa Owners and
Property Investors in the Walt Disney Area
of Central Florida For Over 30 Years!